A Restored 19th Century Historic Mercantile with 11 large beautifully decorated rooms and suites, an assortment of stores and cafes downstairs, and an event room for up to 150 people.
All the baths have heated floors and many w/clawfoot tubs.
Full breakfast is included with overnight stays.
Centrally located in historic downtown McCloud and is just few miles from Mount Shasta Ski Park.
In our shop, we happily go out of our way to search and introduce classic product lines that made America great. That is what makes the McCloud River Mercantile Co. store in the mountain community of McCloud, California a unique shopping experience for all ages.
We are known for the unique vintage lines that are still in demand during these modern times:
- Caswell Massey - America’s oldest perfume company
- Rose Bud salve and Mr. Smith’s menthol salve
- Dr. Hunter’s foot and hand crème and hair shampoos
- Cloverine salve
- Levi Strauss - original 501 jeans
- Pointer brand overalls and aprons
- Aladdin oil & electric lamps
- Lodge cast iron & enamel
- Pendleton wool blankets
- Woolrich trader blankets
We also carry classic vintage lines from around the world:
- Valobra Italian soaps
- Swedish egg crème soaps
- Maja soaps from Spain
- Black Cameo soaps from Spain
- Swedish Talba pine soaps
- British toiletries & Bay Rum colognes
- 4711 cologne
- Botot French mouth wash and toothpaste
- Mistral soaps
New and Unique Lines that take a twist from the old:
- Timeworks clocks
- Enamelware in classic and new color lines
- Lu Ray handkerchiefs
- Vintage toys & board games
- Wood doll houses
- Prison Blue shirts and double knee jeans
Fine Wines, ports, Champagne and Ales:
From the local Siskiyou and surrounding Shasta, Trinity, and
Southern Oregon counties
From Napa, Alexander Valley, Sonoma, Lodi, and Central California
International lines from Europe, South America, and Australia
Don’t forget to visit our other merchants in the building offering apparel, jewelry, books, homemade sweets, beauty salon services, and spa services. Together, we’ve created a special destination to remember. To contact the Mercantile store directly, call 530-964-2602.
P.O. Box 658, McCloud, CA 96057
241 Main Street, McCloud, CA 96057