This unique property is an historic apartment complex built by the McCloud River Lumber Co. in the 1940's. Today, you may choose from 7 two bedroom suites ranging in size from 600 to 715 sq. ft. There is a large King bedroom and Queen bedroom in each plus a kitchen and private bath. Up to four (4) persons maximum occupancy per suite. The efficiency kitchens in all 7 suites come with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and utensils - everything but full sized ranges. Gas BBQ available upon request.
Rates from $55. + 10% tax based and up based on One (1) to Four (4) person occupancy. Rates and Policy's subject to change.
Check out time 11:00 a.m.
FREE WiFi NO PETS
153 Squaw Valley Rd, McCloud CA 96057
PO Box 271, McCloud CA 96057
Cancellations require 48-hour notice for stays of less than 5 days, or 10 days notice for stays of 5 days or more, for refund of deposit.
• Reservations are recommended at all seasons. To hold and guarantee a room, one night’s deposit is required.
• Late cancellations will result in forfeit of deposit for each Suite cancelled.
• All units are non-smoking.
• Each unit has yard space available, and smoking is allowed on the grounds.
• Barbecues available.
Write: McCloud Timber Inn
P.O. Box 271, McCloud, CA 96067
Phone: (530) 964-2893
The McCloud Timber Inn is located beneath majestic Mt. Shasta in Siskiyou
County, just south of the Oregon border in the heart of the Shasta-Cascade Wonderland.
Area attractions within easy reach
• The town of McCloud with its shops and historic buildings.
• Dance Country, for many square and round dance offerings.
• McCloud Golf Course.
• Lake McCloud and the McCloud River Preserve, for fishing and the enjoyment of nature.
• Waterfalls on the McCloud River.
• Mt. Shasta Board and Ski Park – a winter and summer resort – 4 miles to the Ski Park Highway.
• Medicine Lake Highlands and volcanic area.
• Hunting opportunities in season.
• Sightseeing unlimited!