Get in the Zone
Did you know that McCloud is in the Siskiyou County Enterprise Zone?
Businesses in an enterprise zone receive tax incentives to spur private capital investment in the local economy. All businesses within the zone are eligible for incentives and benefits including:
- Up to 100% Net Operating Loss (NOL) carry-forward. NOL may be carried forward 15 years
- Firms can earn $31,544 or more in state tax credits for each qualified employee hired
- Corporations can earn sales tax credits on purchases of $20 million per year of qualified machinery and machinery parts
- Up-front expensing of certain depreciable property. Lenders to Zone businesses may receive a net interest deduction
- Unused tax credits can be applied to future tax years, stretching out the benefit of the initial investment
Looking for commercial real estate or rentals in McCloud? Want to buy an existing business? Click below.
Siskiyou County Economic Development Council
Thinking of relocating or expanding your business to Northern California? The Siskiyou Economic Development Council can help. Click here to learn more.