The 4th Annual Apple Harvest Festival will be held on October 13th from 10am to 6pm on Main St, McCloud. The festivities begin at 10AM with a Scarecrow Building and Apple Pie contests. Bring your scarecrows and fresh, homemade apple pies to Main Street by 11AM.
Every year, a VERY special Harvest Dinner is served at 6PM. $15 per person. Tickets will be available for purchase at McCloud Chamber of Commerce and at the door.
After dinner, join us for a festive evening with live music from 7-11 PM. For only $10 per person, you can dance the night away with friends and family and help celebrate another successful Apple Harvest Festival.
Need a place to stay for the weekend? Then check out the Lodging section of the McCloud Chamber website for a full list of hotels as well as our RV park located just across the highway.
***Full 2018 Events Schedule Coming Soon***
Schedule of Events from 2017
- Event Opens - 10 AM
- Artisan crafts, booths, food, game booths, face painting, paint on your pumpkin, Horse & Buggy rides, fresh-pressed apple juice
- ALL APPLE PIES HAVE TO BE ENTERED BY 10 AM
- Beer Booth Opens - 12 PM
- Music - 12 to 4 PM
- Victor & Allyson - 12 to 2 PM
- Brandon Dannals - 2 to 4 PM
- Awards for Apple Pie Contest and Scarecrow Contest - 2 PM
- PRIZES TO BE PICKED UP AT CHAMBER OFFICE (303 Main St., McCloud, CA 96057)
- Event Closes - 5 PM
- Dinner - 6 to 8 PM
- $15 per person
- Dance - 7 to 11 PM
- $10 per person