The 4th Annual Apple Harvest Festival will be held on October 13th from 10am to 6pm on Main St, McCloud. The festivities begin at 10AM with a Scarecrow Building and Apple Pie contests. Bring your scarecrows and fresh, homemade apple pies to Main Street by 11AM.
Every year, a VERY special Harvest Dinner is served at 6PM, followed by live music and dancing from 7 to 11PM. Venue, pricing, and ticket information coming soon!
Need a place to stay for the weekend? Then check out the Lodging section of the McCloud Chamber website for a full list of hotels as well as our RV park located just across the highway.
***Full 2018 Events Schedule Coming Soon***
Schedule of Events from 2017
- Event Opens - 10 AM
- Artisan crafts, booths, food, game booths, face painting, paint on your pumpkin, Horse & Buggy rides, fresh-pressed apple juice
- ALL APPLE PIES HAVE TO BE ENTERED BY 10 AM
- Beer Booth Opens - 12 PM
- Music - 12 to 4 PM
- Victor & Allyson - 12 to 2 PM
- Brandon Dannals - 2 to 4 PM
- Awards for Apple Pie Contest and Scarecrow Contest - 2 PM
- PRIZES TO BE PICKED UP AT CHAMBER OFFICE (303 Main St., McCloud, CA 96057)
- Event Closes - 5 PM
- Dinner - 6 to 8 PM
- $15 per person
- Dance - 7 to 11 PM
- $10 per person
Interested in participating as a vendor in this upcoming Apple Harvest Festival? Check out our vendor application and vendor guidelines below for more information. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office at 530-964-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.